NSFW – Adults Only Please – My goal with this page constantly evolves – there was a time when all I wanted was to pique a woman's interest in the hope we connect through writing, dialogue … today, with all of the wonderful inspiration I've received, my need is to further my respect and intrigue in the sensual nature of 'woman' in all of her grace and elegance. I do hope you might enjoy!

The Beauty of Her

naked

I write about her a lot,

her sensuality, a mystique I live to know,

I write about wanting to taste her,

simple and real, to actually feel my lips

on naked shoulders, with a freedom, to travel,

anywhere that sensitive silk will respond, in line,

with gasps, and eyes of delicious abandon

that are hers in the moment I want her.

Yes, when I am in that state of mind,

I do want her, and I feel blessed to have a chance.

To know the essence of beauty,

sometime frail with a sweet need of shelter,

or bold,

sometime strong in resilience that, oh so sexy,

or mystique,

sometime unknown yet a glance in her windows,

tells me yes, but only when you suggest it is so.

I do wish to hold her,

to feel her swoon in my

strong arms, to know she may collapse in my touch,

only because she wants to and never because she is told.

I am her companion, that gives me hope,

to know I can provide shelter and peace, and continue

to accentuate her elegance, yes that certain wonder,

that when I sit alone, causes me stirrings,

notions a wild imagination sometimes wishes to explore.

And when you do,

when you walk to me,

with your own need,

when you disrobe your cautions,

allow me inside,

it is then, I am blessed,

it is at that time, I know I have been given the chance,

to in all of my sensual yearnings,

enhance, delight, arouse, explode, soft and reeling,

I will recognize,

the beauty of Her.

27 responses

1. Your words here have such beautiful depth.

February 10, 2015 at 5:56 am

• I am truly delighted by your words Jayne – thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

February 10, 2015 at 7:07 pm

2. Would YOU lick the ass of the girl in that photo? I love having my ass licked! Hope I don’t regret this! Keep up the interesting blogging!

February 10, 2015 at 9:01 pm

• oh, indeed, I would savor any opportunity to journey on, journey on … ๐Ÿ™‚

February 10, 2015 at 9:02 pm

3. Good to know, because having my ass licked can get me more aroused than any other single act of foreplay! Some guys won’t do it… too bad for them.

February 10, 2015 at 9:04 pm

4. This is truly gorgeous..thank you for sharing.

February 12, 2015 at 7:01 pm

5. Nice!! I like this one. I meant to click in your gravatar last time I saw it. I’ll follow. Your poetry is good. My site is a mush mash, but you might want to check.out some of my poetry since you like sexy things.
    ~~~F

February 13, 2015 at 10:26 pm

• Hi, I’m delighted with your comments, and happy to follow. I sent you a note. ๐Ÿ™‚

February 13, 2015 at 10:32 pm

6. I love this! The sensuality, feeling…your words move me…

May 6, 2015 at 8:41 pm

• thanks so much, this one was definitely spontaneous … ๐Ÿ™‚

May 6, 2015 at 9:14 pm

• You’re very welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ And damn if that doesn’t impress me more! I do love spontaneity ๐Ÿ™‚

May 6, 2015 at 9:17 pm

7. Well, that is very kind ๐Ÿ™‚

May 6, 2015 at 9:18 pm

8. Reblogged this on Mairu_Mayu's Blog and commented:
    The yearn, the want, the lust, the love…it’s all so captivating. The beauty of her.

July 6, 2015 at 11:15 pm

9. Anytime, I enjoy your page. The way you describe sex isn’t that of a vulture, it’s love making; and actually quite beautiful. Though your words are direct, their subtle at the same time…if that makes any sense at all. I feel like I may be spouting bunkum Lol

July 6, 2015 at 11:34 pm

• oh man, well, you have rather made my night, it is my goal to leave respect in the equation of our human sexuality and all of that mystique. No saint am I, but this blog gives me opportunity to delve … ๐Ÿ™‚

July 6, 2015 at 11:36 pm

• Making a blog about your sexual curiosities/fantasies was a great idea. I think we all have our moments when the mind wanders and doesn’t return from that exploration till it’s completely satisfied. What better way to unveil the truth than writing! I look forward to your next sightings:)

July 6, 2015 at 11:58 pm

• well, I will honestly say it has been a rather cathartic journey indeed – but I warn you, there is a lot of fodder in these pages that you might need to filter through … ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!

July 7, 2015 at 12:08 am

• All food for thought can’t always be well done…sometimes you have to take it raw. That sounded so bad Lol but hopefully you get the gist ๐Ÿ˜€

July 7, 2015 at 12:18 am

• indeed I do, and I am grateful … I will certainly look for you again, as morning calls … take care!

July 7, 2015 at 12:20 am

• You too:)

July 7, 2015 at 12:26 am

10. You may like this one of mine: https://kanaal69.wordpress.com/ Most of it is in Dutch but there are English pages, too, and there is a translation button as well.

July 28, 2015 at 3:22 pm

11. This was captivating and beautifully flowing

September 28, 2016 at 10:48 am

• I am delighted with your kind words. This piece is one of my favorite. โ˜บ๏ธ

September 28, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Please, your words are ever so appreciated ...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s